Do you love keeping people safe, thrive when faced with challenges and understand the importance of providing guests with exceptional service? We’re looking to find the right fit for out team. This person shares a love for people and entertainment and is
driven to deliver an experience that is Above It All! If this sounds like you, you could be our next EMT.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide emergency medical services to team members and guests as needed. Maintain supplies and equipment in a state of readiness. Quickly assess life-threatening emergencies and provide appropriate care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to all medical assistance on Snoqualmie Casino property
- Assess quickly all life threatening conditions, provide Basic Life Support and advanced variances as needed under the direction of the department's Medical Director
- Perform Drug screens as needed
- Conduct daily inventory and inspections of equipment
- Provide basic health services for guests and team members
- Attend scheduled meetings as needed
- Provide assistance with CPR and First Aid training as directed by the Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Either of the following:
- Washington State Emergency Medical Technician License/Certificate Basic or above
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician Basic Certification or above
- Eighteen (18) months experience working actively as an Emergency Medical Technician.
Skills and Abilities:
- Written, oral and presentation skills to include the ability to provide clear verbal and written instructions, prepare reports and documents necessary to perform tasks
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic Life Support instructor for American Heart Association
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.