If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want
you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to
join the fun?
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices the at support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Assist the Uniform Supervisor in the coordination and implementation of all uniform usage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process and distribute proper uniforms to new and current Team Members.
- Conduct Employee Sales through the Invotech Software.
- Enter and update all Team Member uniform data onto the computer.
- Assist in the completion of the Monthly and Incoming inventories.
- Process new shipments, entering into inventory.
- Process worn uniforms for discard and recycling.
- Process and sort dirty uniforms for in house laundry.
- Process and sort dirty uniforms for the dry cleaning shipment.
- Process and sort clean uniforms from dry cleaning and in house laundry to be properly stored.
- Process garments for Alterations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Familiarity with basic computer skills with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Previous experience in a large Wardrobe Department.
- Worked with the White System Conveyors and Invotech Uniform Software.
- Knowledge of Clothing Materials.
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic hand sewing knowledge.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing
is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.