Whether it’s behind the bar, on the floor or at the door, we’re all driven to deliver a guest experience that’s Above it All! At Snoqualmie Casino, we work together to provide
safe, fun and exceptional entertainment. The high-energy atmosphere is not for everyone, but if you consider yourself a people person who thrives in a busy environment, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide superior guest service by promptly greeting and welcoming all guests to 12 Moons, taking and delivering beverage orders, pre-bussing and resetting the tables. Responsible
for a high level of guest service per WA State liquor laws and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet Guest at the table, take beverage order, deliver beverages, run food, answer questions, and provide recommendations to Guest(s).
- Pre-bus tables continuously removing dirty dishes; and refill beverages.
- Upsell at the appropriate opportunity to increase sales.
- Knowledge of menu items, ingredients used, and daily specials.
- Provide the correct sequence of service as described in the standard operating procedure.
- Clean table and surrounding area after guests leave, then reset table.
- Utilize and implement MAST training to prevent and recognize potential alcohol related concerns.
- Complete daily and weekly assigned stocking and cleaning duties.
- Clean wait stations, floors, and walls during and after shift.
- Provide support to Team Members whenever needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach and stretch for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform light lifting, up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to visually observe work area.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (orally and in writing).
- Ability to memorize.
- Proven knowledge of alcohol service.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.