Whether it’s behind the bar, on the floor or in the kitchen, we’re all driven to deliver a guest experience that’s Above it All! At Snoqualmie Casino, we work together to provide safe, fun and exceptional entertainment. The high-energy atmosphere is not
for everyone, but if you consider yourself a people person who thrives in a busy environment, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide high quality foods in a safe, clean environment. To efficiently complete the daily tasks of food preparation, production, outlet set-up and tear down. To ensure quantities of outlet foods are adequate for current business levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of food preparation.
- Follow established procedures/recipes that ensure quality food presentation, portion. controls, usage of garnishes and proper substitution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of menu items and standards by memory.
- Follow and adhere to proper food handling procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working knowledge of Kitchen Design and the operation of grills, roast-and-hold ovens, conventional and convection ovens, fryers, etc.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- One (1) year quantity, Buffet or Quick Service Cooking experience or comparable/current Cross-Over experience in the venue.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.