If you love working with people, have a sincere, radiating personality and understand the importance of providing guests with exceptional service, then
we want you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we are driven to provide guests with a one-of-a-kind gaming experience—an experience that is Above It All! That’s why we’re looking for team members that demand excellence and aspire to deliver perfection. If you’re
up for this fun and exciting challenge, you could be our next Players Club Representative.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To effectively coordinate the day-to day office operations of the Players Club department. To assist the Player Club Manager with communication and coordination within all areas
of Player Club and with other casino departments.
- Players Club Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of Players Club operations during Manager’s absence.
- Administers the day-to-day operations of Players Club, providing direction of Players club Attendants and Players Club Leads.
- Assists with organization and implementation of players’ parties, special events and promotions designed for high stakes and premium players.
- Solve guest problems.
- Act as a resource on Snoqualmie Casino and Marketing department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- One (1) year Lead experience in the Crescent Club at Snoqualmie Casino
- Two (2) years of hospitality or customer service experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with word and excel programs
- Proven Office Management skills including strong proficiency in communication (oral and written), organization and time management
- Proven in-depth understanding of the programs used in performing the functions of the Players Club.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance
with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.