Snoqualmie Casino is looking for team members that are passionate about guest service, and demand excellence. Sound like a challenge you’re capable of? If you love taking care of people, know how to keep things fun, yet professional, and can deliver an experience
that’s Above it All! Then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide superior guest service by promptly greeting and welcoming all guests to Vista. Taking and delivering orders, explaining and up selling menu items. Responsible for a high level of guest services as described in the guest services expectations with
respect to WA State liquor laws and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Greet guests at the table, take beverage and food orders, answer questions, and provide suggestions to guests.
Solid wine and cocktail knowledge
Passion for customer service
Willingness to work as a team
Pre-bus tables continuously, refill beverages.
Stay current on all menu changes and nightly updates.
Complete daily and weekly assigned stocking and cleaning duties.
Provide support to coworkers whenever needed.
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
Six (6) months Fine Dining experience
One (1) year guest service experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach and stretch for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform light lifting, up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to visually observe work area.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (orally and in writing).
- Ability to memorize.
- Proven knowledge of alcohol service.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.