Do you have what it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience—an experience Above it All! If you’re self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing guests with an experience of a lifetime, then you may be a right fit for our team! Let us know
if you desire to delight, love to provide exceptional service, know how to work hard and have fun! We want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide services such as the purchase and redemption of coins, chips, TITO tickets and currency; as well as check cashing and credit card advances for our guests. To provide coin, currency, etc. to other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process all guest and internal transactions; Variances not to exceed departmental standards.
- Operate assigned station according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Proper operation of the machines used during the operation of an assigned station i.e. jet scans, currency counters, jet sorts (proper jam reconciliation), Check and Credit Card Cash Advance equipment, computers, etc.
- Prepare all reports and paperwork accurately, i.e. Title 31 paperwork, turn-in sheets, coin buys, checkout sheets, daily balance sheets.
- Complete departmental cross training as required; Cross training may include Check Cashing, Cashier windows, Jackpot/Fill windows, Employee windows, Poker windows and Main Bank.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Passing score on Cage Cashier test
- Six (6) months cashiering and till balancing experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven interpersonal communication skills, and excellent math skills.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.