||Title 31 Compliance Officer
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Ensure compliance with Title 31 regulations through accurate and timely reviews of manual and computerized documentation. Ensures accurate and timely filings of Title 31 required paperwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strong leadership to the Casino for Title 31 Compliance.
- Ensure compliance of Title 31 regulations through auditing, reporting and training.
- Performs audits and investigations of daily cash transactions, suspicious activity reporting and other submitted documentation for missing or additional information to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Collaborates with departments to obtain and maintain information to complete suspicious activity reports (SARs).
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timely filing of all CTRs and SARs.
- Conduct and monitor the Title 31 Compliance training of new and current casino team members.
- Evaluates all areas of responsibility for continuous improvement opportunities and develops plans to implement process improvements.
- Maintains and updates the Title 31 program.
- Provide technical knowledge for Title 31 as needed by departments.
- Work with IT to maintain and upgrade Title 31 and record retention computer systems.
- Perform all functions of the Record Retention Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all confidential information.
Education and Experience:
- Three years of casino operational gaming experience in a high volume, complex environment working with a Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program.
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act regulations and Title 31 compliance reporting and filing in the Casino environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience training other employees.
- Ability to communicate regulatory and policy requirements and guidelines to casino departments.
Education and Experience:
- Two (2) years of casino audit experience or equivalent education in accounting.
- Experience working with casino management and regulators on audits and findings.
- New Team Member Orientation
- Team Member Policy Handbook
- Department Policy Handbook
- Guest Service Standards
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Any position related training deemed necessary by Department Manager
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must possess sensitivity to the Native American culture.
- Must be a minimum of 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the requirements of the position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
- Must comply with all Snoqualmie Casino Policies.
- Must successfully complete an Introductory Period.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with Guest, Co-workers, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must follow all Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Must adhere to Dress Code and Appearance Policies.
- Must maintain and wear uniform provided by the Snoqualmie Casino, if applicable.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary by the Department Manager.
- Must be flexible regarding the hours and days worked, including extensive hours depending upon the demand.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.