||Advanced Planning Rep
||Sterling-White FH (Highlands)
||At Carriage Services we believe in the concept of “First Who, Then What.” We have learned that leaders, who attract and surround themselves with the best people, achieve great things. Carriage Services is not for everyone. We believe in the Four E’s of
Leadership—Energy, Energize, Edge, and Execute. Our high performance culture is demanding. If you can compete at this level, then our Company is for you!
We are looking for an Outside Advanced Planning Representative for Sterling White in
The Highlands, Texas!
The Outside Advanced Planning Representative is accountable for assisting families, who need to make pre-need cemetery property, with the selection of services and merchandise, ensuring the expectations of client families and their guests are exceeded.
• Meets with client families on a pre-need basis to ensure that they are presented with all options pertaining to cemetery property and the related merchandise.
• Works independently away from the location to solicit new leads, referrals, and sales opportunities.
• Proactively creates and makes sales away from the location with little to no supervision.
• Spends no more than 20% of time at location or in the office.
• Establishes a professional relationship with client families to ensure that all needs are being met.
• Represents the company in a professional and caring manner, maintaining a professional personal appearance and employing honesty, integrity, and ethical methods of performing duties.
• Develops new prospects and community-based contacts through various methods, including cold calling, telephone solicitation, seminar attendance, and referrals.
• Maintains positive and proactive communication and cooperation with all departments to ensure a smooth service process for the family.
• Actively participates in all required location and company training initiatives.
• Reports all progress to the Sales Manager (or Unit Leader) as directed, completing and submitting all required reports in a timely manner.
• Responsible for adhering to pricing structures, completing all paperwork accurately and timely, and for submitting all contracts, required documents, and payments to the business office within required deadlines.
• Consistently meets or exceeds company Standards in revenue generation in order to maintain employment and benefits eligibility status.
• Complies with all company procedures for customer service when dealing with families, handling complaints, completing post-interment service activities, and performing other duties necessary to ensure quality service levels.
• Protects confidentiality of company and client family information, including sales and marketing programs and materials, names and addresses of client families and employees, and other related information.
• Maintains strict adherence to pricing structures and submits all paperwork, contracts, and payments (monies) to the business office within prescribed timeframe.
• Identifies and remedies all hazards at location and on grounds.
||• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• College degree or some college preferred.
• Proven track record of success in outside sales production strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
• May require the possession (or ability to obtain) an insurance license as required by applicable law.
• Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently- BI-LINGUAL IS A PLUS!
• Basic overall computer proficiency.
Physical aspects of the job
• Outdoor duties may subject the employee to natural elements such as inclement weather, extreme temperatures, uneven ground, dust, gas, and/or fumes.
• Employees in this role are regularly required to climb, sit, stand, bend, kneel, walk in neighborhoods while carrying sales materials, and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
• This position may also require reaching, pushing, and pulling.
• The employee may also be exposed to chemicals and/or blood borne pathogens.
• Overtime is sometimes necessary or required.
||Send This Job to a Friend