||At Carriage Services we believe in the concept of “First Who, Then What.” We have learned that leaders, who attract and surround themselves with the best people, achieve great things. Carriage Services is not for everyone. We believe in the Four E’s of
Leadership—Energy, Energize, Edge, and Execute. Our high performance culture is demanding. If you can compete at this level, then our Company is for you!
We are looking for a Licensed Funeral Director / Embalmer for Hennessey in Spokane WA!
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
Responsibilities and essential director functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
• Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
• Conducts and attends services regularly
• Understand and implements company provided training
• Works on-call/first call, as needed
• Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
• Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
• Appropriately uses corporate support
• Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
• Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations