||Location Manager Cemetery
||At Carriage Services we believe in the concept of “First Who, Then What.” We have learned that leaders, who attract and surround themselves with the best people, achieve great things. Carriage Services is not for everyone. We believe in the Four E’s of
Leadership—Energy, Energize, Edge, and Execute. Our high performance culture is demanding. If you can compete at this level, then our Company is for you!
We are looking for a Sales / Location Manager to join our team at Memory Gardens Cemetery in Amarillo, Texas! The qualified candidate will be tasked with building and developing an sales team, while
overseeing the operations of the cemetery location to ensure expectations of the client families are exceed.
• Represents the company in a professional and caring manner, maintaining a professional personal appearance and employing honesty, integrity, and ethical methods of performing duties.
• Recruits and develops a quality sales staff to ensure that sales plans consistently meet or exceed company standards in revenue generation.
• Reviews and evaluates sales staff efforts and sales production on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Provides the appropriate training needed to members of the sales team, including training related to personal lead development, in-home presentation skills, product and services knowledge and pricing, and state and industry regulations.
• Monitors all sales representatives’ daily activities to ensure that they are working effectively and professionally and properly representing our Company, policies, pricing, merchandise, and services correctly and within the guidelines of state and federal
• Maintains positive and proactive communication and cooperation with all employees.
• Works in the field with sales team members as needed.
• Oversees the management of resources and day-to-day operations.
• Understand and monitor compliance of Federal, state, and local laws and regulations for operation of a cemetery, cemetery sales, crematory, and funeral home.
• Monitor and manage financial results in a manner that meets or exceeds standards.
• Provide a high level of coaching, mentoring, and development to department heads and location staff.
• Develop and implement marketing plans to expand exposure of the location in the community.
• Develop relationships with community businesses and leaders.
• Leads cemetery maintenance operations in maintaining the beauty and attractiveness of our first rate cemetery properties.
• Leads staff by providing coaching, mentoring and development opportunities including the setting and achievement of their goals.
• Leads and owns supplier and vendor relationships.
• Manages the financial achievements of our highly profitable and growing businesses through analyzing the revenues and expenses via the profit and loss statements for our firm that does not utilize budgets.
• Understands and embraces the idea of the selection, development, and coaching talent will lead to business growth opportunities.
• Manage, monitor, and understand compliance of federal, state, and local laws and regulations for operation of funeral homes, cemeteries, and crematory operations.
• Manages and prepares capital requests and expenditures.
• Inspects all facilities, grounds, and locations to ensure all are maintained to standards.