JOB PURPOSE: This position is responsible for developing, managing, and providing ongoing support for both current and innovated food and beverage specifications for all system-wide menu implementations, product
launches, proof of concept ideations, market tests, and Limited time offer programs for US and Canada.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and create new processes and procedures for product launches to the system
- Develop, own, and maintain food and beverage specifications, training materials , tools/job aids, and communication elements to support all system-wide menu implementations, product launches, or updates, proof of concept ideations, and Limited Time offers
that impact the entire system (company and franchise locations in US and Canada) while creating consistency and efficiency in standards and procedures.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to determine needs and create and maintain master food and beverage menu and recipe specifications as products are created or systems and processes are changed
- Develop and ideate materials for new program rollouts or tests as it relates to new ideas, concepts, processes or standards and champions implementation of all food and beverage product rolls as well as field tests by creating appropriate tools and visual
training aids for all restaurant departmental teams
- Work cross-functionally to keep stakeholders updated as it relates to key milestones throughout each product rollout
- Responsible for cataloging and editing all food and beverage training photos, ensuring accurate representation of required product builds and presentations
- Continually analyze all tools for operational efficiency and feasibility
- Oversee and collaborate with language translation vendor(s) to ensure translations of training materials are accurate and completed on a timely basis for field use
- Serve as operational subject matter expert for cross functional menu development team and provide recommendations and critical feedback
- Determine training focus to support product rollouts and create or evaluation instructional video training scripts and tools as well as oversee the production of shoots and instructional training videos from an Operations perspective
- Develop and maintain food and beverage PPT presentations for Opening Team Leads to utilize for New Restaurant Openings
- Photo Video Shoot Logistics Coordination
- Work with the Food and Beverage Teams to coordinate and schedule video and photo shoots needed for standard documentation
- Responsible for general photo/video shoot logistics
- Sourcing the video production company as needed
- Posting for, gathering, and communicating with extras across the home office and field
- Arranging shoot catering as needed
- Ensure all products and materials are available for shoots
- Misc duties as needed
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across teams and various departments across the enterprise
- Demonstrated independent thinking, judgment, and respect for others
- Ability to demonstrate respect for our Guests, other Team Members, our Franchisees, vendors, and peers in the industry.
- Ability to define and create operational processes and procedures
- Demonstrate strong project management and organizational skills
- Handle broad based projects and determine prioritization and timeline for completion
Freedom to Act:
- Ability to take complicated information and present it in a way that is easy to understand
- Strong time management skills with moving timelines and changing priorties
- Interact with Team Members from all areas of the enterprise to take plans/ideas from concept to reality
- Ability to speak on behalf of Field Operations while maintaining an overall business approach
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism
- Ensure assigned vendors are held accountable to BWW standards and the relationships are managed professionally
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Hospitality or related field (or equivalent combination of experience and education)
- 3+ years of restaurant operations experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has a positive attitude, is a customer service and brand advocate. Motivates and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation with and among trainees and team members.
- Ability to adapt to a new and changing work environment
- 1 – 2 years of experience using photo shop
- Adobe InDesign and Photo Shop experience
Experience moving paper-based solutions to digital platforms
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
www.buffalowildwings.com Connect with us!