Summary of Role:
The Sr. ESB Developer will come from a strong integration background and experience with Mulesoft. The person preferably has Retail industry experience and has a strong technical background in integration middleware and engineering technologies.
Responsibilities include working together with the Architects, other Engineers/Developers, Project Managers, and other ESB Developers
Excellent Verbal and written communication skills are required. This candidate must be able to concisely communicate complex technical topics to a technical audience. Requires 6+ years of technical skills complimented by excellent communication skills. Must
have experience in designing/delivering REST based services.
- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mulesoft services/integrations
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
- Make technology decisions related to Mulesoft
- Oversee the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role
- Leading conversation around ESB with Business leaders to ensure business objectives are meet.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Buffalo Wild Wings reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Buffalo Wild Wings or its management. This job description is intended to describe the general
level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mulesoft,
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Proficient in the waterfall and agile SDLCs
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open API development, and SOA concepts
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology any related field and 8+ years’ experience or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of BPM experience with creating and leading development efforts.
- 3+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
www.buffalowildwings.com Connect with us!