JOB PURPOSE: The Team Member Relations Advisor 2 is the central point of contact for Team Member related issues and concerns for corporate owned and operated locations, including Home Office. This position provides
Team Members with a fair and unbiased process to raise and resolve issues. This position will work in partnership with the organizations leadership to provide guidance and consultation on managing performance and behavior, conflict mediation, investigating
and resolving complaints, applying and interpreting company policies and maintaining a positive relationship with and positive environment for our Team Member population. This position will handle escalated employment matters, including heightened Team Member
Relations issues, investigation of agency charges or other legal employment matters, and will partner directly with TMS leadership, in-house and outside counsel to respond to and resolve matters.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Thorough knowledge of HR, Operations and Home Office policies, systems, procedures, guidelines, and philosophies
- Thorough knowledge of local, state, federal labor and workplace laws
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
- Skill in negotiating/mediating settlements
Freedom to Act:
- Must be able to handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
Size and Complexity:
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities while managing conflicting priorities
- Ability to analyze complex problems and independently identify solutions.
- Ability to work with operations and human resources personnel towards common goals
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Ability to interact and partner with all levels of leadership in the organization, including senior and executive leaders
- Work with outside vendors to complete assigned duties
- Partner with in-house and outside counsel through the course of responding to and resolving escalated employment matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or at least 4 years of applicable experience
- 5-8 years of employee relations or other related experience
- Experience dealing with multi-state employment law.
- Ability and willingness to travel 4-6 times per year
- Familiarity with restaurant or retail operations; specifically Buffalo Wild Wings is a plus.
- Professional certification in Human Resources
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
www.buffalowildwings.com Connect with us!