||Aspire Langston Hughes Academy
||Monitors and supports students during lunch and passing breaks to ensure a safe, secure and comfortable environment conducive to student interaction and learning. Upholds the mission and values established by Aspire Public Schools. Reports to Site Principal
and works closely with other site staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervises students during lunch / recess and passing periods, including enforcing school rules, school boundaries, and school behavior expectations
2. Ensures a safe environment in the lunch room, school grounds and/or parking lot
3. Works with other school staff to ensure sufficient level of supervision coverage in all areas of the lunch room, school yards, and/or parking lot
4. Helps mediate and resolve conflicts between students
5. Administers first aid as needed
6. Helps keep the campus clean
7. Identifies any major security or safety hazards and major repair needs in the recess area and ensures safety rules are followed
8. Completes accident reports as needed
9. Manage Computer Logs
10. Demonstrate knowledge of, and support, Aspire Public Schools mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
11. Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
||1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Good problem-solving ability; good judgment
-Ability to interact appropriately with children of different ages
-Bilingual - Spanish & English
-Computer and Internet search skills
2) Minimum educational level:
3) Experience required:
||Send This Job to a Friend