||Aspire Vanguard College Preparatory Academy
||Cleans and maintains school facility to ensure a safe, secure and comfortable environment conducive to student learning. Upholds the mission and values established by Aspire Public Schools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Cleans classrooms, rest rooms, hallways, multipurpose room, offices and all interior rooms during the day
2. Sets up and cleans dining area before, between, and during breakfast and/or lunch periods
3. Responds to emergency cleanups during the day, such as clogged drains and spills
4. Performs minor routine maintenance, including touch-up painting, replacing lights, etc.
5. Performs routine grounds-keeping duties, including picking up litter, weeding, mowing the lawn
6. Sets up and arranges furniture for assemblies, meetings and special events
7. Demonstrate knowledge of, and support, Aspire Public Schools mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
8. Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
||1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
-Knowledge of safe and efficient use of cleaning materials, chemicals, tools and equipment
-Ability to work independently
-Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form, with both students and adults
-Ability to maintain simple records
-Ability and willingness to meet the physical requirements necessary to perform the required duties, including ability to lift, carry, push, pull and move heavy objects on a regular basis
-Ability to interact appropriately with children of different ages
2) Minimum educational level:
3) Experience required
-1-3 years of janitorial experience preferred but not required
||Send This Job to a Friend